After purchase, we will send you a guide for how to prepare meals and add the supplement. However, here is an idea of a recipe that has 4 basic ingredients:
- 1 pound of ground meat: turkey, chicken, beef, venison, lamb, pork
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup water, bone broth or low salt broth (without added onion or garlic)
- Choose an Omega 3 fatty acid source: sardines, mackerel, wild salmon, fish oil
- Optional: Add 1 or two eggs to the sautéed meat and finish cooking (2-3 minutes)
Simply saute the ground meat in 2 TBSP coconut oil (8-10 minutes).
Add a source of Omega 3 fatty acids (or omit and add essential Omega 3 fatty acids when serving) and a cup of bone broth, low salt broth or water with the premix.
Mix in an immersion blender or food processor to desired consistency (pate or chunky).
*The recipe can be prepared raw with 1 pound of fresh ground meat and add Omega 3 fatty acid source. It is not recommended to feed raw eggs to cats (avidin binds Biotin and will cause a deficiency). Use proper hygiene with raw meat and consult a veterinarian familiar with raw feeding to understand risks of food borne illnesses.