Dharma Dog Karma Cat is a sustainable pet accessory company owned and operated by husband-and-wife team, Jamyang Lodoe and Jennifer Neufield.
As pet lovers, they decided to combine their knowledge of business and local cultures to produce a sustainable pet business that not only produces natural pet products, but also provides economic stability for their artisan partners.
They carry a long line of toys, baskets, and beds that are all made with natural fibers, less energy and less waste.
- 50% women-owned
- Products made in Nepal with Himalayan and New Zealand Wool.
- All dyes are Azo-Free (no chemicals) and use a cold, low impact process.
- Fair trade with local artisans.
- Many compostable and biodegradable products.
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Pet Sustainability Coalition